BM Automotive Solutions are independent BMW, M-Power and MINI specialists, with over 30 years combined BMW Main Dealer Training and Experience ( Wolverhampton BMW ) and having only left the Main BMW Dealer in 2011 we are in a perfect position to Service, Diagnose and Repair your BMW, M-Power or BMW MINI.
Did you know we work an all BMW’s- Classics to Modern
Located at Four Ashes, between Wolverhampton, Stafford, Cannock, Walsall and Telford we are easily accessible by a number of surrounding roads, minutes from junction 12 M6, Junction 2 M54 and off Gailey Island where the A5 between Telford and Cannock crosses the A449 from Wolverhampton to Stafford.
The workshop is modern, clean and maintained to a high standard which customers are welcome to come and inspect. We have a waiting area with free Wi-Fi, and complimentary refreshments, if you decided to take advantage of our, service while-you-wait.
We can offer, Servicing, Diagnostics, Repairs, Air-Conditioning Repairs, Recovery, MOTs, Coding and Programming on all your BMW, M POWER Models and BMW MINI models.
We strive to offer a professional service but without the main dealer price tag. We have built partnerships with suppliers and brands to enable us to look after your BMW or your Mini the way it deserves to be looked after.
Members of the Good Garage Scheme
Some of our partners include:
- Autologic – This is diagnostic software with the capabilities to program, update and code control units on all BMW and MINI models. By using Autologic we have the same capabilities for diagnostics and programming as the main dealer.
- Castrol Oil – BMW recommends Castrol Engine Oil, we only use Castrol Engine Oil that is BMW Longlife 04 approved
- Local BMW Main Dealers – We can fit genuine parts correctly and quickly, all genuine BMW parts carry a 2 year warranty.
- O.E Parts suppliers – Where required in order to achieve the most cost effective repair without compromising on quality we can fit O.E quality parts. These generally are the same parts that BMW supply but without the price tag.
Examples of these are;
- Mann Filters
- Bosch Brake and Battery parts
- Lemforder Suspension parts
- Sachs Suspension Parts
- ZF Automatic Gearbox Oil and Components
- LUK Clutch and Dual Mass Flywheels
- TRW Suspension and Brake parts
Broken down? Need Road Side Recovery?
Whether you’ve been in an accident or your car has simply broken down, BM Automotive solutions are here to help get your car recovered to our Secure Workshops. To arrange recovery call us on 01902 798359
or out of hours call 07813 3358073
Accident Damage, Smart Body Repairs and Alloy Wheel Repairs
BM Automotive Solutions do offer body repairs to cater for bumper scuffs, cracked bumpers, bodywork scratches, minor bodywork dents and kerbed, cracked or scratched alloy wheel repairs.
Call in for a quote
Air Conditioning Servicing
Most BMW and BMW MINI’s are fitted with air conditioning these days and the manufactures state that the system will naturally loose up to 15% of its refrigerant gas every year. Also over a period of time you will start to get a build up of bacteria and other microbes on the evaporator, causing bad smells in your car.
If you don’t need an air conditioning service but want your air conditioning system to smell fresh again we do offer a powerful anti bacterial and odour neutraliser to destroy germs and bacteria that live in your cabin and build up in the air conditioning and heating system. The air conditioning service from BM Automotive Solutions will leave your car smelling fresh, clean and free of bacteria and germs.
3rd Party warranties
BM Automotive Solutions are authorised to carry out warranty work on your vehicle with 3rd party warranty companies. We will deal with the company on your behalf to get the work authorised for you and get your car back on the road as quick as we can.
We Buy and Sell, Non-Runners and MOT Fails.
We are Members of the Good Garage Scheme
A few of our customers reviews
Excellent service, keep you well informed of price and what they are doing. Give information on future work required.
Picked up my 435d today after its first service at 19,000 miles. It now runs like brand new again; much more responsive even at higher speeds. I cannot recommend BM Automotive highly enough!
Read more on the Good Garage Website